Since 1981 Multiple Parents' Choice Award winner Robbi K’s beautiful voice has graced TV commercials for Coca Cola, Lincoln Mercury, GE and she was a back-up singer for superstars Aretha Franklin, Jewel, Diana Ross, Rod Stewart, Mary J. Blige, and Harry Belafonte. Robbi K presents interactive concerts suited for dancing to jazz, pop, and world music grooves for today’s kids & parents.
As a storyteller, her shows are geared to 21 Century principles integrated with multiple intelligence practices for diverse learners to experience music, theater, & culture with a global and inclusive view to bring a sense of Ubuntu to family audiences. Robbi sings & speaks as many characters w[th a variety of tongues and has several award winning CD’s that attest to the fact that children truly understand the meaning of culture, and that our differences are opportunities for celebration.
- P.A. System Please let us know in advance if you cannot provide:
- 3 Microphones
- Mopped stage/floor area; 16 ft. x 20 ft. minimum
- Nearby working electrical outlets
- One power strip or extension cord
- Two small desk-sized tables onstage (max size 4')
- 3 Music Stands
- Darkness in the audience during the performance
- Theatrical lighting, if available
- 8 bottles of water room temp spring water & fresh, whole fruits
- Center aisle in the audience for Robbi's entrance